Wolverine Farm Bookstore (formally called Matter Bookstore) is located inside The Bean Cycle Coffee Shop in Old Town Fort Collins. The bookstore provides the community with a valuable resource through our carefully selected books and publications, weekly events, and the support of various causes. All of the money generated from book sales goes directly to funding publications such as the Matter Journal, Boneshaker, and Mattherhorn and toward various literacy outreach programs.
The bookstore is run by a group of wonderful volunteers who generously donate their time and energy to help out the cause. We are always looking for more individuals with a passion for books and helping out the community. If you’re interested in volunteering, visit our volunteer page or come to the bookstore and fill out an application.
Because of our non-profit status, we rely on donated books for 80% of our stock and are always accepting donations. The remaining 20% is composed of new books, t-shirts, and other items. We will also special order any book, new or used.
Friday & Saturday: 9am-10pm
Location & Contact Info:
Wolverine Farm Bookstore
144 N. College Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80524