Wolverine Farm Publishing Co. & Bookstore strives to support local authors through our publications and our bookstore consignment program. Please contact us if you would like us to carry your book in the store. Our shelf space is limited so unfortunately we cannot accept every author.
Wolverine Farm Consignment Policy:
- We do a 60/40 split with 60% going to the author/consignor.
- Consignment check are mailed out after the amount exceeds $10. We send out checks the first week of every month for sales the previous month.
- Authors must live in Fort Collins or surrounding cities/towns. We will sometimes make exceptions to this rule.
- We will agree to take your books on consignment for 6 months. If we decide to discontinue your consignment agreement, you will be responsible for picking up the remaining books. Books not picked up within one month of us contacting the author/consignor are donated to Wolverine Farm.
- Wolverine Farm is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged books or items.
If you are interested in our consignment program, email the following information to Beth@wolverinefarm.org:
A Brief Synopsis
Your Contact Information (including website)
Please allow two weeks for us to review your information. If we decide to stock your books, we will email or call you to set up a time to meet and fill out the paperwork.
We also host book discussions, readings and signings. Contact Todd@wolverinefarm.org if you are interested in doing an event with us.