Wolverine Farm Letterpress & Publick House is a creative outpost and event space in Fort Collins’ River District. We offer various options for public and private event and meeting rentals, and specialize in cultural and community-based collaborations with non-profits, businesses, and makers to help people lead more creative and engaged lives. We operate a letterpress print shop inside the space, sell books and wares from local makers, and offer sensibly-sourced food, coffee, tea, beer, & wine to our patrons. All profits go to Wolverine Farm Publishing, a local 501(c)3 non-profit publishing company.
- Upstairs Event Hall: 60 seated
- Conference Room: 8 seated
- Courtyard: 75+ depending on arrangement
- Entire Publick House: 100-175 depending upon arrangement of courtyard
SERVICES, AMENITIES & OTHER DETAILS
- Digital projector in Event Hall available at no charge
- PA sound system upon request at no charge
- Craft beer, wine, hard cider, coffee, tea, juice and soda
- List of preferred caterers available upon request
- Full letterpress print shop for custom orders
- Dishes & utensils available for a small fee
- Discounts on bar tabs for large parties
- Regretfully, the Upstairs Event Hall is accessible by a set of stairs only
For prices, availability, and more information, please contact us!